Angimbè 2017 Cusumano Insolia and Chardonnay IGP
- Sicily IGT
- Vino bianco
- Production area
- Grape variety
- Insolia to Southeast, Chardonnay to East
- System of cultivation
- Cattle breeding
- Plant density
- 5000 plants/ha
- Type of harvest
- Harvest Time
- The Chardonnay in August, the Insolia during the first decade of September
- Yield per hectare
- 60 q.li/ha
- Cold maceration of the skins for 12 hours at 8 ° C,pneumatic pressing, cold decanting,fermentation at 18 ° -20 ° C, standing on steelfine lees for 4 months and subsequent aging in the bottle
- 13,00% vol.
- Serving temperature
- 8-10 °C
- Even as an aperitif, it blends perfectly with rich seafood dishes, especially risottos
- 0,75 l.
- Intense straw yellow
- Notes of golden apple, citrus white pulp peach and delicate vegetable notes
- Full, structured and of great balance, characterized by a freshness that delineates the body to a close of good persistence
Each wine is an expression of its territory.
Ficuzza 189 hectares, in Piana degli Albanesi in the province of Palermo.
Presti and Pegni 70 hectares, on the hills of Monreale.
San Giacomo 140 hectares, in Butera in the province of Caltanissetta.
Milioto 3 hectares, in the territory of Partinico.
Monte Pietroso 30 hectares, in the territory of Monreale.
Marchesa 50 hectares, in the territory of Monreale.
Buonivini 20 hectares, in the territory of Pachino.