Angelorum 2014 Recioto della Valpolicella Classico Masi DOC
Angelorum di Masi is a Recioto della Valpolicella Classico DOC. It shows a ruby red color and a scent of cooked cherries and wild fruit; the flavor is complex, a mixture of alternating sweetness and acidity
- Sweet wine
- Aging of wine
- 6 months in bottle before release
- 14,00% vol.
- Ageing potential
- 20 years: 5 maintaining the sweet-fruity style, then with aging acquires ripe and spicy aromas, to become similar to Porto after 15-18 years.
- Serving temperature
- 15 °C
- Pleasant for conversing at the end of a meal. It goes well with rustic desserts and
- 0,75 l.
- Impenetrable ruby red
- Cooked cherry and fruit in alcohol
- Complex and pleasant alternating of sweetness and acidity