Marsala Superiore Riserva Cantine Pellegrino Ambra Semisecco DOC
- Marsala Superiore Riserva
- Sweet wine
- Grape variety
- Grillo, Cataratto
- Few meters above sea level
- Type of soil
- Medium-textured, sandy, slightly clayey
- Mediterranean, mild winters, limited rainfall, very hot and breezy summer
- Type of harvest
- Traditional, manual
- At the end of fermentation, pure wine alcohol is added until the optimum alcohol level is reached
- Recommended glass
- Dessert goblet
- Serving temperature
- 10-12 °C
- Excellent with dry pastries, Sicilian cassata and high seasoned cheeses
- 0,75 l.
- Dry, intense and persistent, evident notes of dried figs and cherries in spirit
- Full and warm, with hints of apricot and candied fruit
"Anyone who has inherited or created a heritage carries with it the social responsibility of how to use it also for the needs of the territory, with the obligation to manage it in an entrepreneurial way."In the long history of the Pilgrim, the texture of the wine intersects with that of social commitment. A deep bond with the land of origin that is expressed in entrepreneurial activities, born and developed not only for the valorisation of wine, but also for that of the agricultural and natural resources that characterize it.
"We need to imagine a prosperous and prosperous future for the Sicily of wine, believe it and take care of the generous land to give life to the dream, perfecting it more and more"
An industrious rhythm marks the life of a land and its people, elevating the nobility of mind and perpetuating ancient peasant traditions. It is the rhythm that enlivens the hours, days, months and years in Marsala, in the western part of the island, theater of stories of peasants, women and men, immersed in the laborious work of the land.