Amaro Lucano born in Pisticci in 1894 from a secret recipe of Cav. Pasquale Vena that is handed down from generation to generation. Thanks to the skillful blending of more than 30 herbs has a strong taste, perfect for all occasions. You can enjoy smooth, cold, with ice or with an orange peel. Excellent as a base for cocktails
- Amaro Lucano
- Production area
- Production area (municipality)
- First year of production
- 28,00% vol.
- How drink it
- You can enjoy smooth, icy, or orange peel, besides being a great base for cocktails
- 0,70 l.
- Brown, with copper highlights
- Classics grassy notes, stub citrus sensations and sweet spices with balsamic background
- Bittersweet balance, in a succession of aromatic plant returns, herbs and wild flowers