Amaro d'Abruzzo 0,70 Jannamico
- Amaro d'Abruzzo
- 35,00% vol.
- How drink it
- By adding hot water it turns into a nice punch or, with lemon zest and seltz, it becomes a powerful thirst quencher
- Between 1890 and 1900 this bitterness received 18 rewards for international competitions
- Serving temperature
- 12-14 °C
- Suitable for many occasions, great as a fine meal or ice cream
- 0,70 l.
- Intense and viscous brown
- Total fusing of aromatic herbs, tamarind and rhubarb, together with hints of field herbs and orange tarocco
- Decisive but captivating, with great charm, full bodied and enveloping, rightly consistent in the bitter note that accompanies him to the end, towards a long persistence of tamarind
Francesco Iannamico Liquori, before being a company, is a family, committed for generations to preserve the ancient liqueur recipes of Villa Santa Maria. A reality firmly anchored to the territory and to its origins, which has made the history of the Italian liqueur in Europe and in the world. The production remains artisanal in substance, in time and in gestures, while using modern equipment. We work in a small town set in the Abruzzo mountains, in a healthy environment and with traditional methods, immersed in the "magic of a territory" that preserves small and large historical, cultural and naturalistic treasures. The Iannamico company has been producing the same liqueurs since 1888, when Cavalier Francesco made his first elixirs, in synergy with his world and his people. In these values even today, we find the vitality and strength to safeguard those ancient flavors of the liqueurs of Abruzzo.