Amaro 81 Liquor BIO Moringa Vivimoringa
- Amaro 81
- Liquore a base di Moringa Bio
- Bio wine
- Water, Alcohol, Sugar; infusions of Moringa leaves 9%, Gentian, China, other herbs and roots, with orange peel and mandarin; Aromas; colored with natural caramel.
- 30,00% vol.
- How drink it
- Smooth or with ice
- Storage instructions
- in a cool and dry place away from direct light.
- Serving temperature
- Less than -15 ° C
- 0,50 l.
- Amber with golden reflections
- Moist land during the rainy season
Earth Mother Project, the founding company of the ViviMoringa line, boasts many years of experience in green projects managing, in collaboration with partner companies, an agro-economic platform in the Dominican Republic, leader in the production of 100% organic raw materials for the food and phytotherapeutic sector and well-being. ViviMoringa is not a mere commercial reality but a creed, as well as the same root and the same ending they enshrine: Vivi and Moringa. That's why our philosophy is based on the desire to "do well" our work by implementing a model that allows us to share well-being respecting the land that hosts us and all its inhabitants. ViviMoringa is characterized by three main business units: a line of dietary integration, capsules and liquids, one of natural cosmetics, AIAB certified and a Food production consisting of a bitter spicy and digestive, the Amaro81, and seven chocolate flavors made with raw cocoa and Moringa oleifera of our production.