Alperegis 2007 Spumante Millesimato Rotari DOC
Alperegis di Rotari is a Spumante Millesimato DOC produced in Trento. It has an intense, fragrant and balanced flavor with a dry and mineral style typical of a mountain sparkling wine and worthy of the best Trento DOC tradition. Finish with notes of dried fruit, nuts and hazelnuts, long and persistent. It is a complex product that can be perfectly combined with the best Italian and international cuisine. Particularly suitable to be enjoyed with raw dishes
- Alperegis Trento Millesimato
- Trento DOC
- Sparkling wine
- 12,50% vol.
- Serving temperature
- 6-8 °C
- È un prodotto complesso che può essere abbinato perfettamente alla migliore cucina italiana ed internazionale Particolarmente adatto per essere gustato con crudit
- 0,75 l.
- Giallo tenue con sfumature paglierine molto delicate
- Elegante, omogeneo e persistente
- Colpisce per le sue note varietali intense ed eleganti di frutta matura, mela golden e ananas, dovute alle notevoli escursioni termiche durante la maturazione dell'uva Inoltre ricercate note fruttate e aromi di crosta di pane date dal lungo affinamento in bottiglia completano questo importante bouquet aromatico
- Intenso, fragrante ed equilibrato con stile asciutto e minerale tipico di uno spumante di montagna e degno della migliore tradizione TrentodocFinale con note di frutta secca, noci e nocciole, lungo e persistente
The flagship of the Mezzacorona Group, the Rotari winery is one of the most significant production facilities of Metodo Classico sparkling wine in Italy, a modern conception of wine that is perfectly integrated into the surrounding area, conceived and built with respect for the environment. Its evocative "wave" roof evokes the succession of vineyards cultivated in the Trentino pergola, typical of the environment that hosts it. The Rotari winery is at the forefront of the entire production process, from the preparation of the base wine to the riddling, disgorgement and care of the product. The heart of the Cellar is the aging and aging room: here rest the bottles of Trentodoc Rotari that await the right degree of ripeness to fully express all the characteristic aromas and fragrances of Rotari.
In the heart of the Dolomites in Trentino stand the vineyards of property that give life to the Rotari Trentodoc sparkling wines. The fresh winds, the mountain-Mediterranean climate, with the influences of the mountains to the north and of Lake Garda to the south and the strong temperature ranges represent the ideal environment for the cultivation of the grapes at the base of Rotari: Chardonnay and Pinot Nero. The most common form of cultivation in the vineyards is the Trentino double pergola. In addition to giving the area a harmonious and unmistakable appearance, this type of breeding allows obtaining an excellent acidity and a good structure of the base wines, which will give life to the elegance and refinement of Rotari Trentodoc sparkling wines. The vineyards are cultivated and followed with care and dedication by the farmers who care for them with daily attention in every season, up to the selection and manual harvest of the grapes. Experienced agronomists support them in every decision keeping them updated on technical progress in the countryside: the first to enjoy a healthy environment and the use of clean techniques are the same farmers who live in the territory. Taking care of the environment around us is a daily commitment. Our environmental sensitivity has deep roots and, always, we are at the forefront of protecting the territory together with our parent company Mezzacorona.