Alma Brut Grande Cuvée Bellavista Franciacorta DOCG
Alma Gran Cuvée Bellavista is an excellence of their understanding of Franciacorta. It is the utmost expression of a project that, since 1977, has sought to find the pure essence of harmony. Today, it is a symbol of a tradition that wants to represent, in quality and typology, the most mysterious soul of Franciacorta's land and Bellavista's oenological style.
- Alma Cuvèe
- Sparkling wine
- Production area
- Grape variety
- 200-350 meters s.l.
- In small barrels ofwhite oak over 35 years of age
- Aging of wine
- The aging period of Alma Gran Cuvée is at least 40 months from harvest
- 5 bunch of grapes
- Serving temperature
- 8-10 °C
- Whether you drink it as an aperitif or during your meal, you will be well versed in numerous fish processing. Smoked salmon or pasta sauce with lobster sauce
- 0,75 l.
- Bright yellow and bright with clear greenish reflections
- Characterized by strong minerality. Wide and inviting, it embraces shades of ripe sweet fruit, meringue, pastry and candied citrus peels
- Fully matching the nose, with onecreamy feeling almost crisp and a weave thatcombines elegance and lightness, thickness and harmony
"NATURE REINVENTS EVERY DAY. LIFE IS A PERMANENT INVENTION.
IT IS ONLY LISTENING TO THE SILENCE THAT WE CAN FIND THE LAND, THE WATER,
AIR AND LIGHT WHILE CREATING LIFE. IT IS ONLY IN THE SILENCE OF OUR VINEYARDS
AND OF OUR WINERIES WE RENEW THE INSPIRATION OF OUR WINES,
THE WINES OF BELLAVISTA. "